The Learning 1st Program is a collaborative partnership among four nationally recognized, regionally accredited institutions and Coastline to delivery affordable, online four-year baccalaureate degrees.
Coastline has partnered with Kaiser BHMT and Troy University to bring Learning 1st to its BMHT students. The principle areas of focus are currently Human Services and Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resource Management.
Earn an A.A. in Human Services and transfer directly into:
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Global Business with a concentration in: Human Resource Management
Students wishing to pursue another Learning 1st pathway may apply for the BHMT Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) to use KP Tuition Reimbursement benefit when they transfer to one of the partners below:
A.S. in Computer Networking at Coastline and:
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Security
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
AA and Bachelor in Business Administration with a Minor in:
- Operations and Information Management
A.A. in Psychology and transfer directly into:
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology with a Minor in:
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology