Getting Started in Self Enrollment Classes
1. Eligibility Criteria
Prospective students who wish to participate in Coastline's Corporate Education Programs must be employed by one of Coastline's corporate partners and are subject to review. Eligibility is established by completing the following:
Students must submit the BHMT Form. Please create a new account for that system, then login to complete the form.
Students must submit a completed BHMT form no later than 3 days prior to registration deadlines (as posted on the Academic Calendar).
- Self Enrollment students are only able to register into certificate courses
(Can be completed concurrently with Step 1)
- New and returning students must Apply for admission.
- To ensure that the application is forwarded to the Military and Contract Education Department, students must select ”Corporate Education Program” from the ”Extended Learning Division” box located on the Supplemental Questions page (page 8) of the online application.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for application processing.
- Apply online now!
3. Register for your classes
Check the Academic Calendar for open registration periods
- Log into MyCCC.
- Begin on the "Registration" Page
- Locate the "Registration Tools" Box
- Click "Quick Add or Drop Classes"
- Select "Register for Classes"
- NOTE: If there are any surveys that need to be answered it will prompt the student to answer
- Select the Term for the appropriate semester and click "Continue"
- To add a course, Go to the "Find Classes Section",
- Select "Coastline Community College"
- Click "Advanced Search" to expand search options
- Enter "Coastline Corporate" in the Campus Box
- Click "Search"
- Locate the class you want to register for
- Click the "Add Button" on the right side
- Click the "Submit Button" at the bottom to process registration
View a PDF of these steps.