1. Eligibility Criteria
Prospective students who wish to participate in Coastline's Corporate Education Programs must be employed by one of Coastline's corporate partners and are subject to review. Eligibility is established by completing the following:
Students must submit a completed Eligibility Certification Form no later than 3 days prior to registration deadlines (as posted on the Academic Calendar).
- Ben U participants are only able to register into approved Ben U General Ed courses.
- Prior to registration into English and Math courses, proof of course prerequisite or placement result will be required.
(Can be completed concurrently with Step 1: Eligibility Form Submission)
- New and returning students must Apply for admission.
- To ensure that the application is forwarded to the Military and Contract Education Department, students must select ”Corporate Education Program” from the ”Extended Learning Division” box located on the Supplemental Questions page (page 8) of the online application.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for application processing.
- Apply online now!
3. Register for your classes
Questions about the eligibility criteria or registration process can be directed to: 714.241.6132, Option 2 or e-mail CorporateReg@Coastline.edu