- Go to the MyCCC login page: MyCCC
- Enter the user name from the Coastline Community College Acceptance Letter.
- Enter the temporary password = Date-of-birth in MMDDYY (6-digit) format, i.e. January 21, 2007 would be entered as 012107
- Students will be asked to create a unique password. Follow the instructions under "password rules" to create the new password.
- Students will be asked to enter an alternate email address for password recovery. Students will need to validate the email address by going to the alternate email account and following the directions in the validation email. This alternate email address will be used if a student accesses the forgotten password feature.
Students should have a "CCC Military/Corporate Home" and a "CCC Military/Corporate Student" tab after logging into MyCCC. If these tabs are not present, the student will miss out on critical services and announcements from the Military Programs Office and needs to contact the Military Programs Enrollment Services office at 1 (866) 422-2645.